Monfrini Bitton Klein
FIRE Starters in London will bring together the very best future leaders in the asset recovery field. A unique new event for the rising stars of the Asset Recovery, Fraud & Insolvency practitioners calendar.
At a price unprecedented in the industry this event will give the neglected bulk of the industry the chance to speak, network and grow their personal contacts with likeminded peers.
Over the course of a day, expect vibrant conversation, interactive dialogue and a host of different formats with representatives from across the advisory spectrum.
In true TL4 style, the stage lecturn is banned and the microphone is portable. Chaired by the FIRE starters founding committee, this is an event not to be missed.
FIRE Starters in London Chairs
Charles Russell Speechlys
Peters & Peters
The FIRE Starters Experience: Unique formats and fresh content
Around the FIREPit: Workshops
Attend 2 of 4
- Fraud – targeting third parties for accessory liability
- Fraud & Insolvency X Over
- Recovery and Enforcement - innovative ways to identify, recover and enforce against assets
- Funding – innovative ways to fund your case
Using cutting edge technology
- Building and managing substantial class actions
- Finding a funder
- Finding assets
- Document management and computer forensics
Burning Questions for 2022
FIRE Starters Chairs' ultimate showdown
- 5 minutes each
- 30 seconds to de-construct an opponent
- What is the most important issue?
- You decide
Expert speaking faculty includes:
Mishcon de Reya