Returning for its second year, this conference will bring you unique perspectives unobtainable elsewhere. Don’t miss out on your chance to benefit from knowledge delivered from a diverse speaker panel lineup, featuring both experienced and up-and-coming practitioners.
Designed for the new generation of practitioners
coming into practice, benefit from:
Exploring the Risks and Complexities
of Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Prenuptial agreement litigation
- Contesting international prenups
- Court’s willingness to uphold pre-
and post-nuptial agreements
Navigating Third Party Claims
- Circumstances where third parties
- Defending and/challenging third parties
- Contested hearings involving interveners
Identifying Recent Developments in Judgments
and Enforcement of Divorce Orders
- What has the Barclay case shown us?
- Contesting enforcement
- Navigating various orders
Understanding how Trusts Factor
into Divorce Proceedings
- What are the ways into a trust?
- Stress testing against divorce
- Steps that trustees can take to
assist in settlement
- Nuptial settlements and the
Matrimonial Causes Act
Examining Cohabitation: Schedule 1
and TLATA Claims
- Modern relationships and overly
- Is Schedule 1 law becoming too archaic?
- Running concurrent proceedings
- Child maintenance a year on
from James v Seymour
Analysing the Intersectionality Between
Family Law and Criminal Law
- Tax evasion and fraud & general
- Doctoring disclosure
- Domestic abuse and coercive control
- Unlawfully obtained evidence and when recordings
can be used in family proceedings
Returning as your expert co-chairs will be Max Turnell of 1 King's Bench Walk and Jennifer Dickson of Withers.
An Interdisciplinary Line-Up Like No Other HNW Conference
Payne Hicks Beach
RBC Brewin Dolphin
Mishcon de Reya
Charles Russell Speechlys
Farrer & Co
Vaitilingam Kay Solicitors
Meet the Next Gen Advisory Board
Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP
29 Bedford Row
Hughes Fowler Carruthers
Partnering on an event or indeed the community as a whole will increase your company’s profile and brand awareness.
We can provide bespoke value adding partnerships. We will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives across varying events and thought leadership content. We will ensure that you gain value through the right medium, focused on your desired audience, with a true partnership that delivers value to your marketing needs. Want to know more?