FIRE Starters Global Summit: Dublin
The Next Gen of Asset Recovery are headed to Dublin
21st - 23rd February 2024, Conrad Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
- Perfect for targeted promotion and networking with a select group of individuals within the community with thought leadership being proven via some packages such as round table partnership.
- Spend time developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships in a setting conducive to good conversations and shared experiences – ideal for building trust.
- A mixture of topical and thought-provoking sessions with excellent networking time allows for session topics to be discussed one on one and thus showcase your knowledge whilst engaging attendees on a personal level as well.
- Ideal for long-term visibility within the community, allowing a 12-month promotion of the firm’s brand as well as the thought leadership capabilities of its members.
- Upgrade from members to leaders in the community working with TL4 to set webinar agendas, guest edit articles in the community magazine and set aside tickets to each TL4 event in the year.
- Gain additional insights into the community’s topic interests and knowledge of who attends the webinars, allowing for a better engagement with those members.
For speakers enquiries please contact Paul Barford on +44 (0) 20 3398 8510 or email email@example.com
For partnership enquiries please contact Chris Leese on +44 (0) 20 3398 8554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
booking & General Queries
For booking & General Queries enquiries please contact Danushka De Alwis on +44 (0) 20 3580 5891 or email email@example.com
venue & logistics
For venue & logistics enquiries please contact Sarah Barton on +44 (0) 20 3398 8560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing enquiries please contact Yelda Ismail on +44 (0) 20 3398 8551 or email email@example.com