Partnering on an event or indeed the community as a whole will increase your company’s profile and brand awareness.
We can provide bespoke value adding partnerships. We will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives across varying events and thought leadership content. We will ensure that you gain value through the right medium, focused on your desired audience, with a true partnership that delivers value to your marketing needs. Want to know more?
Please contact Chris on 0207 101 4151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TL4 was started with a vision – to partner with industry to create thought provoking content, exclusive networking opportunities and be at the forefront of fast evolving legal and corporate trends. We believe that a partnership approach yields far greater results than a “conventional conference” model. Coupled with deep industry knowledge and quality of work demonstrated across all our events and services, it is a concept that delivers the best outcome for our members and Community Partners.
Through our members’ focused communities,both physical and digital, we provide visibility to assist in personal and firm wide growth.
Working in close partnership with the industry rather than as a seller to it, we focus on delivering technical knowledge and practical insights.
We are proud of our deep industry knowledge and the quality of work demonstrated in all our events and services.
- Ideal for long-term visibility within the community, allowing a 12-month promotion of the firm’s brand as well as the thought leadership capabilities of its members.
- Upgrade from members to leaders in the community working with TL4 to set webinar agendas, guest edit articles in the community magazine and set aside tickets to each TL4 event in the year.
- Gain additional insights into the community’s topic interests and knowledge of who attends the webinars, allowing for a better engagement with those members.
- Perfect for targeted promotion and networking with a select group of individuals within the community with thought leadership being proven via some packages such as round table partnership.
- Spend time developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships in a setting conducive to good conversations and shared experiences – ideal for building trust.
- A mixture of topical and thought-provoking sessions with excellent networking time allows for session topics to be discussed one on one and thus showcase your knowledge whilst engaging attendees on a personal level as well.