As the only dedicated Corporate Disputes Forum, benefit from a unique programme structured around the most impactful cases from the last 12 months.
Hear practitioners actively involved key cases address recent trends, developments and share lessons learned in this critical area of Disputes.
Gain practical value from two focused yet comprehensive days of content including:
12 practical sessions curated for our expert audience by our esteemed co-chairs with direct involvement in today's critical cases
30+ specialist speakers sharing unique perspectives and first-hand case insights based on their legal expertise
Mr Justice Robin Knowles providing the Judiciary’s Perspective on ESG disputes
Meet Your Forum Co-Chairs:
Recent Developments in Corporate Criminal Liability
- Corporate crime and regulatory reforms: an update on the latest developments
- Mitigating reputational risks and civil damages arising from associated third parties
- Anecdotes on non-financial misconduct allegations
Good Faith: A Universal Principle in Corporate Disputes
- Good faith clauses: lessons learnt from recent cases
- How far can having good faith clauses take you in English courts?
- The UK’s evolving views on good faith
Navigating Overseas Sanctions Disputes in Corporate Law
- Understand the scope of sanctions using lessons from recent cases
- Dealing with a lack of direction in sanctions disputes
- A toolkit for handling sanctions in corporate disputes
- General licenses in the context of litigation and arbitration disputes
Uncovering the Blueprint for Valuation: Insights from Experts
- Do valuation procedures provide more uncertainty than certainty
- The crucial role of valuation experts in corporate disputes proceedings
- Key considerations for valuation experts in corporate disputes
Londons Reign as a Dispute Resolution Hub
- What makes London great for litigation?
- How does London retain its crowd amidst overseas competition?
- Maintaining London Status as a Leading Centre for Dispute Resolution
Highlighting Trends in Post-M&A Disputes
Completion accounts, earn-out disputes, warranty claims and more: What are we seeing a lot of and why?
Exploring damages issues in Post M&A disputes
W&I insurance interplay
Latest confirmed speakers include:
Peters & Peters
Farrer and Co
Herbert Smith Freehills
Cohen & Gresser (UK)
Fox Williams (UK)
Kingsley Napley (UK)
Simmons and Simmons
Mishcon de Reya
Pallas Partners LLP
Amsterdam & Partners
Penningtons Manches Cooper