Lawyers for Net Zero
Embark on an Immersive Journey into the World of ESG Litigation at Our Second Annual Conference. Explore Key Insights, Engage with Experts, and Evolve Your Understanding of This Vital Field in Just One Day.
A Peek At What's in Our Deductible Discussion:
ESG in the UK Vs. EU: Where Are We Now?
- Recent updates in the UK
- EU Legislation (CRD, CRSD, CDDD Legislation)
ESG in the UK Vs. The Rest of The World: Australia & USA
- International jurisdictions updates in Australia & USA
The Rise of Environmental Litigation & Green Washing Claims
- The risks of Greenwashing
- Greenwashing Regulations
- Group Claims and current proceedings
- How do you price environmental damage; can it be attributed to specific entities and if so, how?
- Consumer Protection on greenwashing
- environmental misuse through the lens of insurance
Addressing Human Rights & Corporate Transactions
- Contractual Protections
- What are we looking for, what is okay & what isn’t?
- What now, after Client Earth Decision
- Update on OECD guidelines
Examining Liabilities Arising from Changes to Supply Chain Practices Across the World
- Supply chain security & the impact of supply chain practices on the environment
- CSR & Supply Chain Management
- Challenges of navigating diverse international regulations
- Ethical Sourcing
Reputation Management & ESG
- Exploring how ESG Practices affect a Company’s reputation
- ESG reporting & Disclosure
- Identifying key stakeholders & their influence on reputation
Meet The Pioneers Leading The charge in ESG Litigation:
Tung Chambers (Australia)
Factor Risk Management
Mills & Reeve