Join us as we delve into the heightened litigation risks currently facing the Financial Services Sector due to evolving regulations and changing business practices. Attend this unique conference and gain expert perspectives on a wide spectrum of subjects, from the Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Act 2023, Sanctions and AML to the highly anticipated recent developments in consumer duty from the FCA.
A Peek At What's in Our Deductible Discussion:
PACCAR and the Future Funding of Collective Actions Against Financial Institutions
- PACCAR and its significance to the future of funding
- The Future for Collective Actions
- Conflict Points and concerns that Might arise in Collective Actions considering PACCAR
Addressing the Economic Crime & Corporate Transparency Act 2023
- New Companies House Obligations
- The “The failure to prevent fraud” offence
- Expanded corporate criminal liability
- Changes to the money laundering offences Information notices
The Impact of Philipp V. Barclays Bank on the “Quincecare Duty”
- The “Quincecare Duty” prior to the Supreme Court decision in Philipp V Barclays Bank.
- Philipp V Barclays Bank
- The impact of the Supreme Court’s decision in Philipp v Barclays Bank
- Other developments concerning the Bank’s duty to its customer
Recent Updates on Non-Financial Misconduct
- Threshold conducts of individuals.
- What’s the threshold of companies when misconduct arises in the light of the recent SFO decision to withdraw its investigation into ENRC.
- Scope of existing frameworks and scope for expansion of regulation
Sanctions & AML: Where Are We Now?
- Recent updates in sanctions & AML
- The impact of Foreign Sanctions
- Sanctions, AML/CTF Enforcement & how the FCA regulates it
- SWISS AML Reform
Cyber, Digital Assets Litigation and AI involving Financial Institutions
- Digital Assets: The Use of New Technologies & AI
- Jurisdictions to disclosure
- New regulatory Framework by The FCA
- Risks on Digital footprints
- Consequences of Cyber-attacks and reputational damage
Meet speakers at the forefront of legal trends and developments
Red Lion Chambers
Rahman Ravelli (UK)
Simmons & Simmons
Three Raymond Buildings
Penningtons Manches Cooper
Willkie Farr & Gallagher
Pallas Partners LLP