Financial Institutions Litigation
19th January 2023 | Ironmongers' Hall
- Ideal for long-term visibility within the community, allowing a 12-month promotion of the firm’s brand as well as the thought leadership capabilities of its members.
- Upgrade from members to leaders in the community working with TL4 to set webinar agendas, guest edit articles in the community magazine and set aside tickets to each TL4 event in the year.
- Gain additional insights into the community’s topic interests and knowledge of who attends the webinars, allowing for a better engagement with those members.
- Perfect for targeted promotion and networking with a select group of individuals within the community with thought leadership being proven via some packages such as round table partnership.
- Spend time developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships in a setting conducive to good conversations and shared experiences – ideal for building trust.
- A mixture of topical and thought-provoking sessions with excellent networking time allows for session topics to be discussed one on one and thus showcase your knowledge whilst engaging attendees on a personal level as well.